Chota chota keeda unisex handwoven kurta in purple
A classic LTWT kurta (also called the Ghee Shakar kurta from a collection in 2018).
Sometimes love is truly in the details (and comfort!). Don’t miss the zari woven bugs (keeda), contrast teal selvedge and bright pink potli buttons! Oh! And did we mention it has pockets?
- Made with handwoven cotton silk
- Handwoven by artisans in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Lined with pre-washed 100% cotton
- Styling tip - Pair it with dhoti, pyjamas or denims! As long as you put them to use every chance you get!
- Please note that the kurta and dhoti/pants come as separates. The price mentioned above is only for the kurta. It can be styled with the 'Raindrops keep falling' unisex Pyjama or 'Feeling festive' unisex Dhoti
Care for me -
Pre- washed. Dry clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
The girl in the image is 7 years old and is wearing size Large.
Love the jewel colour, appreciate that so much of the collection is unisex thereby not limiting certain colours for a specific gender. Loved the bugs on them! And the sari and fabric is truly festive without compromising on the comfort that you would expect from LTWT creations.
Thank you to the LTWT team for making clothes for the littles using beautiful natural fabrics and styles.
The bugs did take us a while to crack with the weavers but seems like it was worth it ! :)