'Ghee shakar' unisex pink and yellow cotton kurta in hand block-print
The sweetest of sweet wishes, one can’t go wrong with ‘ghee shakar’! We promise your little one won’t just be eating all that ghee shakar during festive times, but also looking the sweet part in this handwoven kurta.
- A comfortable and stylish kurta
- Made with cotton hand block-printed by artisans in Jaipur
- Pair it with a dhoti or a pyjama or just denims, you won’t find something as comfortable and versatile for your little one, we promise
- Please note that the Kurta and Dhoti come as separates. The price mentioned above is only for the Kurta. It can be styled with the 'I wish my cousins be with me forever' unisex Pyjama or 'Feeling festive' unisex Dhoti
- Read more about the making of this collection on the blog - Behind the scenes of Hand block printing
Care for me -
Hand wash with a mild detergent. Wear more often. Wash dark colours separate.
Size Guide -
The kurta sets were so comfortable and easy to move in that all the 4 kids ranging from age group of 8 months to 7 years wore it the entire day and the prints didn’t stop looking cute. We always love and wear and re wear enough the clothes that we get from you.
This makes us so happy Ishita!
Thank you for making us part of such precious childhood memories of your little ones. Can totally relate to the siblings and cousins twinning for festivities <3