Gulbahar girls ethnic wear dress in white handwoven cotton silk
Another LTWT bestseller revisited!
The first time we launched this design in a deep shade of green in 2018, we were sold out in a few days! We still get requests for this style, and had to bring it back with an amped up timeless version!
An old school styling with puffed sleeves and long length, this dress takes us back to Malgudi Days. There are some of us who love the freedom of movement a little too much but still want to be part of every little festive ritual. This dress is for those children who love to twirl yet stay hassle free!
- Made with cotton silk handwoven by artisans in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Completely lined with 100% pre-washed cotton
- Front opening for ease of wear
- Deep pockets to hide all that mithai in sneakily!
- Gorgeous gold and silver selvedge detailing at the bottom
- Elasticated puffed sleeves
Care for me -
Air out after wearing. Dry clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
Size Guide -
The girl in the image is a petite 3.5 years old and is wearing size 1-2 years