'Kaju Katli' pintuck kurta in blue | Relove
Rows and rows of mithai sweetened with sugar and love and covered with silver leaf!! Don’t tell us you don’t have that one favourite Indian sweet - be it kaju katli, barfi, modak, laddoo, jalebi or rasgulla. There’s that one sweet we are introduced to as children and then it stays on in our lives forever. This blue kurta is that piece of kaju katli for us!
- Comfortable and stylish long kurta detailed with pin-tucks and a concealed placket
- Pair it with a dhoti or a pyjama or just denims, you won’t find something as comfortable and versatile for your little one, we promise
- Made with cotton hand woven in Andhra Pradesh
- Gets softer after wash
- Please note that the Kurta and Pyjamas come as separates. The price mentioned above is only for the Kurta. It can be styled with the 'I wish my cousins be with me forever' unisex Pyjama or 'Feeling festive' unisex Dhoti
- Matching outfit link - https://www.lovetheworldtoday.in/collections/this-little-light-of-mine/products/festive-nights-midnight-blue-halter-top
Care for me -
Pre-wash. Hand wash separately with a mild detergent. Wear more often.
The boy in the image is 7 years old and is wearing size large. He is wearing a vest underneath the kurta.