'Kaju Katli' pintuck lime green cotton kurta
Rows and rows of mithai sweetened with sugar and love and covered with silver leaf!! Don’t tell us you don’t have that one favourite Indian sweet - be it kaju katli, barfi, modak, laddoo, jalebi or rasgulla. There’s that one sweet we are introduced to as children and then it stays on in our lives forever. This green kurta is that piece of kaju katli for us!
- Comfortable and stylish long kurta detailed with pin-tucks and a concealed placket -
- Pair it with a dhoti or a pyjama or just denims, you won’t find something as comfortable and versatile for your little one, we promise -
- Made with 100% pre washed cotton -
- Please note that the Kurta and Pyjamas come as separates. The price mentioned above is only for the Kurta. It can be styled with the 'I wish my cousins be with me forever' unisex Pyjama or 'Feeling festive' unisex Dhoti
- Read more about the making of this collection on the blog - Behind the scenes of Hand block printing
Care for me -
Hand wash / gentle machine wash with a mild detergent. Wear more often. Wash dark colours separate.
Size Guide -