Gulkhaira boys ethnic wear kurta in handwoven cotton silk
Timeless, elegant, detailed and beautifully comfortable on the skin!
This kurta is pure love and screams festive!
Pair it with a dhoti, pajamas, denims or a skirt, this unisex kurta is an absolute delight!
It has little details with the contrast selvedge button placket, potli buttons and pockets.
- Made with handwoven cotton silk
- Handwoven by artisans in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Completely lined with 100% pre-washed cotton
- Please note that the kurta and Dhoti/Pyjamas come as separates. The price mentioned above is only for the kurta. It can be styled with the 'Feeling festive' unisex Dhoti or 'Raindrops keep Falling' pyjamas
- Twinning options: Gulkhaira girls ethnic jumpsuit in striped handwoven cotton silk
Care for me -
Air out after wearing. Dry Clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
Size Guide -
The boy in the image is 2 years and is wearing a size 2-4 years
|Size in cms. (Ready garment measurements)|
|Top||Chest all around||Length|