Basant boys ethnic wear kurta in handwoven cotton silk
A classic LTWT kurta with side button placket.
Sometimes love is truly in the details (and comfort!). Detailed with a contrast white selvedge and the sweetest little handwoven hearts in the textile.
Oh! And did we mention it has pockets?
- Made with handwoven cotton silk
- Handwoven by artisans in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Lined with pre-washed 100% cotton
- Please note that the kurta and Dhoti/Pyjamas come as separates. The price mentioned above is only for the kurta. It can be styled with the 'Feeling festive' unisex Dhoti or 'Raindrops keep Falling' pyjamas
- Twinning options: Basant girls ethnic wear halter set with yellow halter neck top and comfortable white pants & Basant women’s halter neck top in handwoven cotton silk
Care for me -
Air out after wearing. Dry Clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
Size Guide -
The boy in the image is 1.5 years and is wearing a size 1-2 years
|Size in cms. (Ready garment measurements)|
|Top||Chest all around||Length|