Dahlia girls ethnic wear set with teal lehenga skirt and a pink tie back choli in handwoven cotton silk
Comfortable, versatile and absolutely festive!
Our bestseller and classic LTWT style - the tie back blouse (this time with adorable puff sleeves) paired with a lehenga skirt with pockets!
The skirt is completely elasticated at the waist so you can use these gorgeous outfits for long!
This blouse can also be worn like a jacket and then wrapped around and tied! We urge you to use the pieces as separates and give them a longer life instead of waiting for an occasion to come and go! Pair the skirt with a white tee and let these outfits live, breathe and make memories with your little ones.
- Made with cotton silk handwoven by artisans in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Completely lined with 100% pre-washed cotton
- Blouse with contrast tie up
- Soft elasticated waist
- There’s a pocket detailing on the lehenga to ensure there’s some place to hide all the floral treasures
- Twinning options: Dahlia girls ethnic kedia jacket/ top in teal handwoven cotton silk & Dahlia boys ethnic wear kurta in handwoven cotton silk
Care for me -
Air out after wearing. Dry clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
Size Guide -
The girl in the image is 6 years old and is wearing size 6-8 years.
|Size in cms. (Ready garment measurements)|
|Top||Chest all around||Length|
|Bottom||Waist all around (Elasticated)||Length|