Sadabahar girls ethnic wear choli/ top and tiered lehenga skirt coord in pastel green handwoven cotton silk
A co-ord set with a flared frill top and our comfortable LTWT lehenga skirt with pockets and in a tiered style!
The pastel tone with a contrast selvedge is a statement making piece.
The skirt is completely elasticated at the waist so you can use these gorgeous outfits for long!
This outfit is super versatile and can be worn as a co-ord or paired with other clothes stylishly. We urge you to use the pieces as separates and give them a longer life instead of waiting for an occasion to come and go!
- Made with cotton silk handwoven by artisans in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Completely lined with 100% pre-washed cotton
- Loose fit blouse with adjustable tie ups
- Soft elasticated waist
- There’s a pocket detailing on the lehenga to ensure there’s some place to hide all the floral treasures
- Twinning options: Sadabahar sleeveless infant pleated dress in handwoven cotton silk (0-12 months) or Sadabahar handwoven cotton silk saree
Care for me -
Air out after wearing. Dry clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
Size Guide -
The girl in the image is a petite 5 years old and is wearing size 2-4 yrs
|Size in cms. (Ready garment measurements)|
|Top||Chest all around||Length|
|Bottom||Waist all around (elasticated)||Length|