Dahlia girls ethnic kedia jacket/ top in teal handwoven cotton silk
Stylish and designed for comfort, this is a super versatile style.
Wear it as a top with pants or layer any outfit with it as a kedia jacket and immediately be ready for festivities!
- Made with cotton silk handwoven by artisans in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Completely lined with 100% pre-washed cotton
- Comfortable roomy fit
- Soft elasticated sleeves
- Contrast pink button detailing
- Pockets in the jacket to ensure there’s some place to hide all the floral treasures
- Twinning options: Dahlia boys ethnic wear kurta in handwoven cotton silk & Dahlia girls ethnic wear set with teal lehenga skirt and a pink tie back choli in handwoven cotton silk
Styling tip: Layer with polo neck inside for cooler temperatures. Can also be worn on top of dresses
Care for me -
Air out after wearing. Dry clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
Size Guide -
The girl in the image is 6 years old and is wearing size 6-8 years paired with our 'Raindrops keep Falling' white pants in size 4-6 years
The older girl in the image is 9 years and is wearing size 8-10 years paired with the Gulnar lehenga dress.