'Stories of food' Boxy Dress
A fun take on a high neck boxy dress with a deep pocket in contrast print. It’s a reminder to always have enough time and space in life to pay attention to the stories that food tells us - stories of health, healing, culture, soil, seasons and nature!
- Made with 100% cotton. Hand block printed, with natural dyes in Bhuj
- The colours obtained from Indigo, Madder plant and Rusted Iron
- Pocket for all the stories they gather!
- Back button opening for ease of wear
- Slits on the side for ease of movement
- Can be matched with 'Stories of change' shirt and 'Stories of light' boxy tee
Care for me -
First wash dry clean. Hand wash separately with a mild detergent. Wear more often.
The girl in the image is 7.5 years old and is wearing size X- Large