Gulnar 2 in 1 girls ethnic lehenga/ dress in pink heart handwoven cotton silk with grey top
Our gorgeous and comfortable LTWT lehenga skirt with pockets that can now be converted into a dress!
Something we’ve wanted to do since the very beginning but wanted to take time to create the most comfortable option for you that lasts for years and looks like we have a winner!
The skirt has soft elastication at the waist that can easily transform into a dress with tie up straps attached.
The outfit comes with a stylish blouse in the most gorgeous hand weave and selvedge details.
The top is designed with elasticated hem and tie up at shoulders to last you for YEARS!
We urge you to use the pieces as separates and give them a longer life instead of waiting for an occasion to come and go!
- Made with cotton silk handwoven by artisans in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Completely lined with 100% pre-washed cotton
- Adjustable blouse
- Soft elasticated waist (with tie up straps to convert into a dress)
- There’s a pocket detailing on the lehenga to ensure there’s some place to hide all the floral treasures
- Twinning options: Gulnar boys ethnic wear bandi/ Nehru jacket in handwoven cotton silk
Care for me -
Air out after wearing. Dry clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
Size Guide -
The girl in the image is 9 years old and is wearing size 8-10 yrs
|Size in cms. (Ready garment measurements)|
|Top||Chest all around||Length|
|Bottom||Waist all around (Elasticated)||Length|
I love LTWT!! Comfortable and stylish is the topmost things we love about the lehenga and most importantly it’s Indian handloom….