Rukmini boys ethnic wear kurta in maroon handwoven cotton silk
A classic LTWT kurta with side button placket.
Sometimes love is truly in the details (and comfort!).
Oh! And did we mention it has pockets?
This kurta in the deepest shade of red truly screams festive.
- Made with handwoven cotton silk
- Handwoven by artisans in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Lined with pre-washed 100% cotton
- Please note that the kurta and Dhoti/Pyjamas come as separates. The price mentioned above is only for the kurta. It can be styled with the 'Feeling festive' unisex Dhoti or 'Raindrops keep Falling' pyjamas
- Twinning options: Rukmini girls ethnic wear top and pleated lehenga skirt coord in maroon handwoven cotton silk & Rukmini maroon saree in handwoven cotton silk
Care for me -
Air out after wearing. Dry Clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
Size Guide -
The boy in the image is 1.5 years and is wearing a size 1-2 years
|Size in cms. (Ready garment measurements)|
|Top||Chest all around||Length|