Set of 2- 'Love, share and care' yellow cotton kurta with floral hand block-print with white dhoti pant
Rs. 1,700.00 Rs. 2,460.00
What do we love the most about festivals? Little rituals, memories and joys filled with love, sharing and care that the children can hold on to as they grow and that helps them connect with the world in the most beautiful way. This simple kurta/dress gathered at the yoke sits pretty as a dress or paired with these comfortable dhoti/cowl pants giving it the quintessential salwar kurta feel!
- Made with cotton hand block-printed by artisans in Jaipur
- Tie ups at the back for ease of wear
- Pocket detailing to ensure there’s some place to hide all that mithai sneakily! Soft elastication at waist and ankle to secure the pants
- We urge you to use the pieces as separates and give them a longer life instead of waiting for an occasion to come and go! Reusing and repeating is cool! Pair the dhoti/cowl pant with a tee, use the kurta as a dress and let these outfits live, breathe and make memories with your little ones.
- Read more about the making of this collection on the blog - Behind the scenes of Hand block printing
Care for me -
Hand wash with a mild detergent. Wear more often. Wash dark colours separate.
Size Guide -