Genda handwoven shirt kurta
Rs. 1,500.00 Rs. 2,500.00
Is it a shirt or is it a kurta? Doesn’t matter! Because it’s the most stylish thing you could dress your little one up in this festive season! Detailed with contrast potli buttons, a hidden zari placket and pockets playing dhoop chau, this deep purple kurta shirt is a must have!
- Made with handwoven cotton silk
- Handwoven in Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh
- Lined with pre-washed 100% cotton
- Styling tip - Pair it with dhoti, pyjamas or pants! As long as you put them to use every chance you get!
- Please note that the Shirt and Dhoti come as separates. The price mentioned above is only for the Shirt. It can be styled with the 'I wish my cousins be with me forever' unisex Pyjama or 'Feeling festive' unisex Dhoti
- Matching outfit for moms
- Matching outfit for the sister
Pre-washed. Air out after wearing. Dry clean after a couple of wears. Wear more often.
The boy in the image is 7 years old and is wearing size Large.